There have been many articles and talks about how to find happiness. I’m feeling pretty competent in the happiness category right now so I’m going to give the short list of what works from my experience.
1. Don’t expect happiness to be one-size-fits-all.
2. Focus on the present moment.
3. Keep challenging yourself. Never let boredom seep into your life.
4. Be generous, kind and helpful. Tell the truth.
5. Eat healthy. Sleep more. Spend resources wisely.
6. Train your mind. Meditate.
7. Stop chasing things like success, fame, and money.
8. Spend more time with family and friends. Connect with others. Smile more.
9. Limit social media.
10. Exercise more, mostly with yoga.
11. Trim your travel time. Walk more. Get out into nature.
12. Accept aging. Practice gratitude.